Every Year Starbucks Fans Go PUMPKIN CRAY over the PSL. I am one of those fans. I believe that the PSL with chai is the world's best drink!
I've been an avid Starbucks drinker for over 10 years and i've learned so much from their marketing strategies on how to create amazing engaging marketing campaigns.
Today I want to share with you a few marketing lessons every entrepreneur should learn from the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. (Watch the video for more details)
1. Make everyone want you. Be exclusive! It's ok that you are not available all year and when you are exclusive people rush to be a part of your movement because they only have limited access to you.
2. Build a Tribe of loyal fans that will share your story for you. The best form of marketing is word of mouth marketing. Remember that people buy from people they know, like and trust. What better way to build that then when people recommend you.
3. Be Daring and Bold! The PSL flavor is daring, bold and different. It's important to be unique and stand out.
4. Offer a Kick A$$ Delish product People buy what they want. You have to create products and services that people WANT to buy. It needs to be an easy yes.
5. Make it a party! Have fun with your marketing methods. It is important to have a marketing strategy in plan but have fun with it. Share awesome testimonials from your clients, share engaging content, share awesome videos ect that people want to watch. Have a marketing plan that will make people want to be a part of the party.
BONUS! Your marketing efforts should make people feel special. Find a way to include your audience in your launch and more. Share their photos with your products, share behind the scenes and more.
I want to hear from you! What are three things that you are going to do to spice up your marketing methods?
Share in the comments below.