Virtual Assistant/Online Marketing Assistant
I am looking for a highly motivated, self-starter to serve as my right hand and help keep me organized and on top of all of the moving parts of my online business. The ideal candidate is someone who understands email marketing systems, sales funnels, and can help with social media scheduling and blogging. Graphic and WordPress skills are a plus.
The primary goal of this part-time position is to enable me to function at the highest possible efficiency and grow my business. Must be available 5-15 hours a week.
* Excellent English speaking and writing (Extremely important)
* Client interaction to include appointment scheduling, and onboarding
*Helping update Kajabi with Course Materials
* Customer Service Follow up with Clients and Students
* Management of podcast guest interviews including scheduling, getting documents, and follow-up
* Graphic design using Canva or similar platform for social media images, printable PDFs,
* Social media updates – drafting, scheduling approved content and client engagement on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook
* Update Squarespace/ WordPress website as directed (including coordination with programmer for complicated issues)
* Look for guest blogging/podcast interview opportunities
* Manage and serve as admin for webinars
* Setting up, editing and managing sales funnel pages (landing page, thank you page, registration page, order forms using Click Funnels)
* Newsletter/blog coordination (Active Campaign)
* Manage/follow up for client documentation, scheduling and testimonial requests
* Additional marketing projects/duties as assigned
* 3 years professional experience in marketing, business administration and online systems
* 2 years with excellent performance within a virtual assistant role to a CEO/Online Business Owner
* Excellent written communication skills
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Strong ability to multi-task
* Strong professional telephone demeanor
* Click Funnels experience not required but highly preferred (or similar platform like Leadpages)
* High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Software applications and computer based research tools.
* Familiarity with Active Campaign
*Familiarity with Sam Cart
* Familiarity with Asana helpful
* Experience managing a podcast is helpful
*Experience with scribing videos and audios into blog posts or taking snips of content to share on social media
* Excellent attention to detail
* High sense of urgency
* Must be available US hours at least twice a week.